The Shops At Riverwoods On-Site Photo Policy
The Shops At Riverwoods is private property and maintains a strict policy against the use of its property (all interior spaces, exterior grounds, etc.) for unauthorized professional, amateur or commercial photography/videography purposes.
Professional & Amateur photography/videography will only be allowed and approved, in advance, in the following situations:
News Media Coverage -- News media visits for the purpose of onsite photography or videography must be arranged in advance. Official press credentials are required.
Videography/Filming Projects -- Contact The Shops at Riverwoods management office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 802-8430 regarding videography and filming projects. These projects will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Photo Shoots for Professional or Amateur Photography
You are welcome to take photos here on our property for no charge. We only ask that you respect our other guest and not block breezeways or walkways.--Please see below--
The following policies and guidelines are not meant to be restrictive, but simply to help avoid operational challenges, space conflicts and interruption for customers utilizing our property. They are also meant to protect the security and proprietary nature of our tenants and their customers and the important business they conduct at Riverwoods.
• The Shops at Riverwoods has the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold or withdraw consent to photograph and video (or to reproduce photographs or video) of The Shops at Riverwoods and related properties.
• Photographer promises to defer all convenience to customers of The Shops At Riverwoods.
• Photographer will not obstruct any thoroughfare or breezeway with model staging or equipment but instead will protect foot traffic areas for the benefit of Riverwoods customers and employees.
• Acceptable photography times are 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM Sunday to Sunday. However, no photography is allowed in the two Breezeway areas Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM and 5:00 PM – 9:00 pm. No photography is allowed in the Roadway at any time.
• No defacing of The Shops At Riverwoods property including but not limited to, attaching to outside walls, moving of common area amenities such as benches and planters.